Pipedrive is a sales CRM software that helps sales teams manage their deals and pipeline. It’s a great tool for small businesses and startups who want to get organized and close more deals. But what if you’re not happy with the Pipedrive brand?
Can you rebrand it to something more fitting for your business? The short answer is yes, you can rebrand Pipedrive. However, there are some things to consider before you do.
First, why do you want to rebrand? Is it because you don’t like the Pipedrive logo or name? Or is it because you feel like the brand doesn’t fit your business anymore?
There’s no right or wrong answer here, but it’s important to think about WHY you want to rebrand before making any decisions. Second, how much work will be involved in changing your Pipedrive branding? If you just want to change the logo, that’s relatively easy and can be done within minutes.
But if you want to change everything from the name to the color scheme, that’s going to take some time (and money). Again, there’s no right or wrong answer here – it all depends on your specific situation. Finally, what are the risks of rebranding Pipedrive?
The biggest risk is that your customers won’t understand or recognize your new brand. If they don’t make the connection between your old brand and new one, they may not stick around long enough to give you a chance. So again, think about WHY you’re considering a rebrand before making any decisions.
Rebranding Pipedrive (or any other product) isn’t a decision that should be made lightly. But if you’ve thought about all of the factors involved and decided that it’s right for your business, then go for it!
Rackspace Customer Stories – Pipedrive Master 2019 Rebrand
- Research your audience and what they want: Before you start the process of rebranding, it’s important that you first understand your target audience and what they want
- This will ensure that your new brand is able to appeal to them and address their needs
- Define your goals: Once you know who you’re targeting, you need to define what goals you want to achieve with your rebranding
- This could be anything from increasing brand awareness to improving customer loyalty
- Create a new look: A big part of rebranding is creating a new visual identity for your company
- This includes things like designing a new logo and updating your website design
- Launch your new brand: After everything is ready, it’s time to launch your new brand to the world! Make sure you promote it through all channels, from online ads to PR campaigns
- Evaluate and adjust: Finally, don’t forget to regularly evaluate how well your new brand is performing against your goals
- If necessary, make adjustments along the way to ensure that you continue achieving success
Pipedrive is a sales management software with a simple and effective CRM at its core. It helps sales teams close more deals, by providing visibility into the entire sales process and automating key activities. Pipedrive has helped over 90,000 companies worldwide to increase their sales productivity.
The software is available in 14 languages and used in 170 countries.
What is Pipedrive Used for
Pipedrive is a CRM software that helps sales teams to better manage their deals and pipeline. It visualizes the sales process, so that users can see where each deal is at and what needs to be done next. Additionally, Pipedrive allows users to track their activities and set reminders, so that nothing falls through the cracks.
Overall, Pipedrive is an extremely helpful tool for sales teams who want to streamline their processes and close more deals.
Pipedrive is a CRM software that helps sales teams close more deals. It’s designed to give you visibility into your sales pipeline, so you can see where every deal is at and what needs to be done to move it forward. Pipedrive also has a number of features that make it easier to manage your deals and get more out of your data.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most important features of Pipedrive and how they can help you close more deals. The first thing you’ll notice about Pipedrive is the visual sales pipeline. This gives you an overview of all your deals, so you can see where they are in the sales process and what needs to be done to move them forward.
You can also add notes and tasks to each deal, so you never forget anything important. Another great feature of Pipedrive is the automatic email tracking. This means that every time you send an email from within Pipedrive, it will automatically be tracked and added to the deal record.
This way, you can easily see when someone opens or clicks on your emails, so you know when it’s time to follow up. Finally, one of our favorite features is the integration with Google Calendar. This allows you to see your upcoming appointments and calls right from within Pipedrive, so you never miss anything important.
Plus, it makes it easy to reschedule things if necessary. If you’re looking for a CRM software that will help you close more deals, then definitely check out Pipedrive!
Pipedrive is a sales CRM software founded in 2010 by Timo Rein and Urmas Purde. The company is headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia and has offices in New York City, London, and Lisbon. As of April 2019, Pipedrive has over 55,000 customers in 170 countries.
Pipedrive was founded because Timo Rein and Urmas Purde were both frustrated with the sales CRM options available on the market at the time. They felt that existing CRMs were too complicated and difficult to use, so they set out to create a more user-friendly option. The name “Pipedrive” comes from the concept of a sales pipeline: a visual representation of the various stages that a sale goes through from start to finish.
The goal of Pipedrive is to help salespeople move deals through their pipeline more efficiently so they can close more deals and hit their quotas. Pipedrive offers a free 14-day trial, after which users can choose from three pricing plans: Basic ($15/user/month), Professional ($29/user/month), or Enterprise (custom pricing). All plans come with unlimited users and include features like deal tracking, email integration, activity scheduling, reporting, and more.
If you’re looking for a CRM that will help you close more deals and grow your business, then you should check out Pipedrive. Pipedrive is a sales management tool that helps sales teams stay organized and focused on their goals. With its visually-based pipeline, Pipedrive makes it easy to see where each deal is in the sales process and what needs to be done to move it forward.
Additionally, Pipedrive’s features include customizable dashboards, email integration, and real-time notifications, so you can always stay up-to-date on your team’s progress.
Can I Rebrand Pipedrive to My Company’S Branding
Yes, you can rebrand Pipedrive to your company’s branding. You will need to contact Pipedrive support to discuss this as it requires some changes on their end. Generally, they are happy to do this for enterprise customers.
Your company’s branding would then be applied across the app, including in the logo, color scheme, and typography.
How Do I Change the Logo And Colors in Pipedrive
If you’re looking to change the logo and colors in your Pipedrive account, there are a few quick and easy steps you can follow. Here’s how:
1. Log into your Pipedrive account and go to the ‘Settings’ tab.
2. In the left-hand sidebar, click on ‘Branding’. 3. From here, you can upload a new logo by clicking on the ‘Upload New Logo’ button. Once you’ve done that, simply adjust the position and size of your logo using the drag-and-drop interface.
4. If you want to change the colors used throughout your Pipedrive account, click on the ‘Change Colors’ button. You’ll then be able to select from a range of pre-set color schemes or create your own custom scheme by choosing specific hex values for each element. 5. Once you’re happy with your changes, be sure to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button at the bottom of the page before exiting out of Settings.
What are the Benefits of Rebranding Pipedrive
There are many benefits of rebranding Pipedrive. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it can help increase sales and profits for your company. In addition, rebranding can also help build customer loyalty and brand awareness among your target audience.
It can also help you attract new customers and partners, as well as improve employee morale. Finally, rebranding can be a great way to refresh your company’s image and stay ahead of the competition.
If you want to rebrand Pipedrive, you can do so by changing the logo and colors in the settings. You can also add your own CSS to further customize the look and feel of your Pipedrive account.