Lockheed Martin’s Darkstar aircraft from Top Gun: Maverick may not be real, but an actual Skunk Works team worked on it. That’s right, the same Skunk Works team who supported the film and the development of the Darkstar aircraft continue their work in secrecy, possibly even on the real SR-72.
Top Gun: Maverick’s production team was looking to push the envelope and stand true to Maverick’s Need for Speed, and who better to call than Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works? The latter used their expertise in developing the fastest known aircraft combined with a passion and energy for defining the future of aerospace. What most may not know is that Darkstar’s capabilities could be more than mere fiction, but rather a reality in future aircraft.
DJI FPV Combo – First-Person View Drone UAV Quadcopter with 4K Camera, S Flight Mode, Super-Wide 150 ° FOV, HD Low-Latency Transmission, Emergency Brake and Hover, Gray
- IMMERSIVE FLIGHT EXPERIENCE: Feel the thrill of immersive flight provided by the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and DJI FPV’s super-wide 150 ° FOV, giving you an ultra-smooth, real-time view of your flight.
- 4K / 60FPS VIDEO: The DJI FPV aircraft can record 4K / 60fps video at up to 120 Mbps, capturing crisp details that make footage look as exhilarating as the flight.
- BRAND-NEW S MODE: Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: An auxiliary bottom light, Smart Return to Home (RTH), Low Battery RTH, and forward and downward obstacle sensing are all integrated into DJI FPV to help ensure a safe flight, even at high speeds.
- OCUSYNC 3.0 TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: Enjoy crystal-clear real-time and HD Low-Latency Transmission video, even at distances of up to 6.2 miles.
Darkstar may not be real, but its capabilities are. Hypersonic technology, or the ability to travel at 60 miles per minute or faster, is a capability our team continues to advance today by leveraging more than 30 years of hypersonic investments and development and testing experience, ”said Lockheed Martin.
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.