Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies – Canada is offering the International Fellowships to high achieving students who are looking at pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The university committed to providing students with an unparalleled university experience and offers many exciting education abroad opportunities.
This application is to be completed by students entering full-time MA, MSc or PhD thesis-based graduate programs. All students newly admitted to their program in the calendar year in January, May and September are considered “entering”.
- May 15 (or next business day)
- $15, 000
- Academic achievement (minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for Ph.D
- Research record(CV)
- Potential for contribution in respective field of study
- Apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships and bursary application portal.
Eligible Field of Studies: Master of Arts, Master of Science, and Doctor of Philosophy.
Eligibility: Applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Academic achievement (minimum admission average of 3.3 GPA for Masters and 3.5 GPA for Ph.D).
- Must have the potential for contribution in the respective field of study.
- Will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Master and PhD
Value of Award: $15,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
How To Apply:
Applicants are recommended to take admission in the Master and PhD degree coursework at the University of Lethbridge. After being registered, apply online through the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships, and bursary application portal.