You can now easily go live on TikTok and start streaming your video to increase your engagement and reach new audiences on the app.
Requirements to go live on TikTok
- TikTok requires one to be 16 years and above to create an account
- Have attained 1,000 or more followers to go live on the platform
- Creators above 18 can earn gift points in the process of creation
How to live stream on TikTok
- Open your TikTok App and log in to your account
- Tap the plus + sign located at the bottom center of the screen
- Then tap on the Live button located next to the option record
- Enter the title of your livestream then select Go Live to start
In case one does not see the option to go live from the recording screen, it’s likely the account hasn’t met the requirements necessary to access the Livestream feature.
Support us by following us on Google News to make sure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to [email protected]
Original Article reposted fromSource link
Disclaimer: The website autopost contents from credible news sources and we are not the original creators. If we Have added some content that belongs to you or your organization by mistake, We are sorry for that. We apologize for that and assure you that this won’t be repeated in future. If you are the rightful owner of the content used in our Website, please mail us with your Name, Organization Name, Contact Details, Copyright infringing URL and Copyright Proof (URL or Legal Document) aT spacksdigital @ gmail.com
I assure you that, I will remove the infringing content Within 48 Hours.